What to Know When You’re Shopping for Pre-Owned MAZDA Cars
It’s hardly a secret that the Mazda brand makes new cars that are designed, built, and driven to exhilarate. It’s no surprise, then, that those cars continue to serve subsequent owners well, making a pre-owned Mazda vehicle a great buy by any standard. That’s just one reason among many to visit your Greenwood Mazda dealership.
Researching Pre-Owned MAZDA Cars
If you’re in the market for a used car, you should know that research is an important first step. Each person’s criteria for the perfect vehicle will vary somewhat, but at the very least we suggest narrowing down the following.
- Find the right body style for your needs and travel habits
- Make sure the vehicle’s size is the right fit for your lifestyle
- Cross-check multiple model years once you’ve narrowed down since key features like MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment and i-ACTIVSENSE® safety features change from year to year
- Decide on your budget
- Pre-qualify for used car financing that fits your needs and credit score
- Take advantage of our other car shopping tools
- Be sure to explore our selection of used cars under $10,000
Pre-Owned vs MAZDA Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
Chances are that you’re shopping the Mazda brand because you expect more from your car, regardless of its vintage. That being the case, we suggest exploring our selection of Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. The program terms, conditions, and details will be disclosed by your Mazda dealer, but they’re worth exploring here in brief.
- A rigorous multipoint bumper-to-bumper inspection backed by an Autocheck® vehicle history report
- Warranties including seven years / 100,000 miles of powertrain coverage dated from the vehicle’s initial in-service date, and 12 months / 12,000 miles of non-powertrain coverage that starts when the original warranty runs out
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- A three-month trial of SiriusXM™ satellite radio
- Special financing and protection options are available through Mazda Financial Services
As you can see, these are no ordinary “used cars.”
Why Buy From Hubler MAZDA?
Buying a pre-owned vehicle clearly has its share of advantages. Buying from Hubler Mazda has some perks of its own, however. There’s our diverse inventory, to be sure, but we also back what we sell with a fully-stocked parts department, plus Mazda service and caring staff that’s here for your questions long after the sale. Where you buy makes a difference, so visit us today!