What We Know about the 2021 MAZDA CX-30
The Mazda CX-30 is designed with your priorities in mind and is ready for all of your adventures to come. We’re anxious to see the 2021 version of compact SUV arrive at Hubler Mazda, so to prepare you for its debut, we decide to highlight the most exciting details about the 2021 Mazda CX-30.
Packed with Power
You’ll find a 2.5-liter turbo engine under the hood of the 2021 Mazda CX-30, and it’s complete with the innovative Skyactiv®-G engine technology. It generates an impressive 250 horsepower and 320 lb-ft of torque, and it’s also equipped with i-Activ AWD®, which gives you added traction and control on every terrain.
Stocked with Safety
There is also a suite of intuitive safety features in the Mazda CX-30 that give you full command and added confidence with all of that power. The i-Activsense® suite of safety features helps you avoid collisions and gives you added peace of mind.
You can expect to find the following safety features in the 2021 Mazda CX-30:
- Available blind spot monitoring
- Active driving display
- Available rear cross traffic alert
- Mazda radar cruise control with stop and go
- Smart brake support
- Lane keep assist with lane departure warning
Connected and Convenient
Brimming with innovation, the 2021 Mazda CX-30 also keeps you connected to your crossover at all times. Mazda connected services will also give you added convenience on every ride with features like:
- Remote engine start, which helps get your crossover to the ideal temperature before you even step inside
- Vehicle finder, which utilizes the MyMazda app to help you locate your vehicle
- Vehicle health and status, which alerts you when you need an oil change, added tire pressure, or a light-bulb change
We can’t wait for the release of the 2021 Mazda CX-30, and we can’t wait to tell you more about it. Reach out to our Mazda dealers in Greenwood, IN to get all the details, and we’ll make sure you don’t miss the official announcement.